Parking and Traffic Advisor
- We'll support your ongoing education and development
- You'll save your $$$ with salary sacrifice super contributions
- Your happiness is our priority - and you'll enjoy our comprehensive health and wellbeing programs
A job you love and a culture that supports work life balance. The perfect blend of creative problem solving, customer service and the adrenaline that comes from a fast-paced, operations environment. A chance to combine your traffic engineering knowledge with your love of consultation, collaboration. Teamwork.
That's what we're offering, right here, right now - with us. Are you in?
We are the City of Unley. We're a vibrant and dynamic local council based less than 4km from the Adelaide CBD. We make engaging with the community a priority - and we do so across local business initiatives, community events, arts, environmental sustainability, community services, volunteering programs and more. We're passionate about what we do, and we relish each opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our community . After all, that's what it's all about! And right now, we're looking for a talented Parking and Traffic Advisor to help continue to turn our dream into reality. And it sounds like you'd be perfect for the role.
After all, you embody the same qualities we do: you're passionate, proactive and love a chance to make people happy. You're also an astute problem-solver - and this is amplified by your experience in traffic engineering, as well as any relevant civil and/or field qualifications you have under your belt. You're au fait with development processes and the Development Act, and you are the guru when it comes to legislation controlling traffic and parking management.
That's why you'll fit right into our team. But you'll also love the role - a diverse, satisfying and varied job which will keep you busy, as you:
- Manage parking-related queries and bike/pedestrian management issues
- Handle development-related referrals
- Investigate and respond to complaints and concerns relating to vehicles, pedestrians and road events
- Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plans where needed
- Manage and update our Parking Control Register and other Council records
In exchange for your hard work, you'll be well rewarded - the support of our team, salary sacrifice options and programs dedicated to your health and wellbeing will be yours, in addition to your competitive salary.
And you'll have the satisfaction of a diverse and challenging role that combines your passion for traffic engineering with your love of teamwork. Don't miss out - apply now!
Any enquires please contact Satyen Gandhi, Manager Transportation and Traffic on 08 8372 5195.